This would include mandating:
- The availability of parts at reasonable prices;
- Provision of free and publicly available service manuals;
- Publicly available repair information such as software tools and schematics;
- Repairability labeling to inform consumers of the likely lifetime and fixability of the product; and
- Enforcing repairable designs (e.g., replaceable batteries, long-term software support, etc).
They may still in the future!
Hi, I’m Manjit Kaur. As an early childhood educator, I have seen firsthand the damages that the PC government has done to every aspect of life in Manitoba, particularly education.
As your next MLA, I’m committed to fighting for a better tomorrow for all Manitobans, especially for our children.
We'll be talking with them about this.