Looking for the 2023 Manitoba general election? Click here.
EXPERIENCED, COMMITTED AND TRUSTED
VALUE FOR OUR TAX DOLLAR
- Prudent financial management, cutting red tape and ensuring value for your property tax dollars
- Focused on the responsible expansion of City infrastructure and amenities in pace with a growing community
- Streamline and cost-effective delivery of City services for Coquitlam residents and businesses
HOUSING CHOICES & AFFORDABILITY
- Successful Affordable Housing Strategy with incentives to tackle affordability - over 10,000 market rental and 2000 below and non-market rental units now under development
- Promoting a variety of housing types across the community for a range of households
- City partnering to help create affordable and supportive housing
SAFE AND HEALTHY COMMUNITY
- New RCMP Community Policing Station in Burquitlam YMCA project and advocating for a mental health response team
- Focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in Coquitlam
- New and expanded City parks, trails and recreation centres across the community
- Supporting Fire/Rescue services - saving lives and protecting property
SUPPORTING THE ENVIRONMENT
- City approved and implementing new Environmental Sustainability Plan
- Urban Forest Management Plan prepared - planting over 10,000 trees this year
- Expanding EV charging stations for the public and EV charging in new multi-family residential buildings
- Climate Action and Adaptation Plan initiatives underway
EXPERIENCED, COMMITTED AND TRUSTED As a 32 year resident of Coquitlam, married with two grown children and a multi-term City Councillor, I am honoured to serve the residents of Coquitlam.
I am seeking re-election to continue working for our community to support sustainable growth, helping create affordable housing and implementing sound environmental practices.
I am committed to making sure your municipal tax dollars are spent wisely and provide great community facilities and cost effective infrastructure improvements while ensuring that the City is business friendly and focused on keeping our neighbourhoods safe.
We all have a voice in local government and I am dedicated to making sure that your voices are heard.
I express my sincere gratitude to the community and many local citizens and advocates who have worked with me as we continue to make Coquitlam a great place to live, work and play.
Reason for running