I live in Maple Ridge with my wife and daughter, moving here in 2006, and would like the honor of serving as your next councillor.
My platform includes:
- Taking measures to lower the crime rate, such as enacting new bylaws and expanding the volunteer CSO program.
- Lowering the numbers of our homeless population. I have a petition for a modern, state-of-the art treatment center to be built on my website. With my RPN background I can provide understanding and compassion to this situation.
- Improve roads and infrastructure
- Ensure developers pay adequate CAC and DCC fees, to contribute to more amenities like another indoor public swimming pool.
- As a member of the Transportation Advisory Committee I will advocate for improved bus service to east Maple Ridge and Silver Valley.
- Ensure we have an adequate amount of commercial development in our mixed use buildings in the Lougheed Corridor Project.
Thank you for your support.