Every child should have the opportunity for all subjects across the school district.
Childcare should be available in all schools.
If elected, I will work to implement the following changes:
* Bringing back Carpentry and mechanical classes.
* Schools be powered by solar system. These panels should installed by students as a new Electrical class.
* Students to learn how to build a portable classroom as part of a construction course.
* Introducing plumbing classes to senior students.
* Using the current school kitchens to teach students cooking and catering.
I worked as a custodian for Surrey School Board for many years.